Website Privacy Statement
Please read this Website Privacy Statement carefully
Who will process my data?
Your data will be processed, as Data Controllers, by AXIANTE SRL – Legal Office Boccaccio Street, 20 – 20123 Milan (MI) – Headquarter Paracelso Street, 16 – 20864 Agrate Brianza (MB) – VAT Nr. IT05032580960 - REA NUMBER MI/1791330 - SHARE CAPITAL 111.000,00 EURO Telephone: +39 02 861054, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why do you need my data?
AXIANTE will use your data exclusively for yhe following purposes: Your Personal Data will be processed for the purposes related to the management of the contractual/training relationship and the provision of services:
- Contact form/Requests for information. With your specific consent, your common Personal Data will be processed for the management of the request sent by you. The data required to be provided are mandatory in order to carry out the requests. It is possible that your personal data are used to make inquiries about the satisfaction of our customers and that you are contacted (by phone, email or other means) for the purpose of knowing your opinion on the service provided by AXIANTE SRL
- Newsletter and Marketing. With your specific consent, your common personal data will be processed to: invite you to free training events, sending advertising/informative/promotional material and updates on initiatives, promotions and offers of AXIANTE SRL , and/ or third-party companies that operate in collaboration with AXIANTE SRL , also in relation to programs and promotions, even online, aimed at rewarding or loyalty to our customers; sending communications concerning social, cultural, solidarity initiatives; updating on training initiatives; your data may be processed to carry out market research, economic analysis and statistics (for example, telephone interviews related to the training carried out). It is possible that your personal data will be used to investigate the satisfaction of our customers and that you will be contacted (by phone, email or other means) for the purpose of knowing your opinion on the service provided by AXIANTE SRL.
AXIANTE SRL will process your Personal Data:
- AXIANTE SRL will process your Personal Data:
The purpose of point 1e 2 does not derive from a legal obligation and the provision of the relevant consents is optional. To be able to use the services offered under points 1 and 2, however, your consent to the processing of data is required. Any partial or total failure to provide data will result in the partial or total impossibility to achieve the above purposes. The extent and appropriateness of the Data provided will be assessed from time to time, in order to determine the subsequent decisions and avoid the processing of Data exceeding the purposes pursued. We will not use your personal data for any purpose other than those described in this policy, unless we inform you in advance and, where necessary, obtain your consent.
Will you process Particular Data?
On the website https://www.axiante.com no special data (formerly sensitive data) is required. Please do not enter these types of data unless strictly necessary. In the event that you have decided to communicate particular data, AXIANTE SRL will have to process and collect data for which the law requires your consent. In some cases such Data may be strictly necessary for the provision of the service or for the management of the request sent by you. In such cases we inform you that they will be processed exclusively for the purposes related to your request.
How will you use my data?
AXIANTE SRL has as its objective the protection of the Personal Data entrusted to it, based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency. We therefore inform you that your personal data will be processed, through the use of tools and procedures suitable to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, with the help of paper and digital media, IT and telematics. The communications referred to in point 1e 2 may take place in traditional ways (e.g., paper mail, telephone calls with operator), automated and similar (eg: fax, e-mail, sms, mms). You are nevertheless entitled to exercise the right to object, which, in the absence of your indication to the contrary, will be referred to both traditional and automated communications.
How long will you keep my information?
Your Personal Data will be stored, from their receipt/ update, for the time deemed necessary and of legitimate interest to be able to provide a complete and continuous service and possibly be able to contact you, except for your simultaneous request to receive newsletters or the conclusion of a contract between the parties, or unless otherwise required by law. After this period you will be asked to confirm your consent to the processing, alternatively they will be deleted or made anonymous. Will you share my information with other subjects? We inform you that your data may be disclosed to third parties to comply with obligations arising from the law, regulations, community regulations or for aspects relating to the management and execution of the contractual relationship. For the purposes referred to in points 1 and 2, the Data may possibly be communicated to third parties, which operate in collaboration with AXIANTE SRL , exclusively to be able to carry out the requests sent by you . Such data will NOT be sent to third parties so that they can carry out in their turn processing (e.g. sending of their commercial promotions, etc.). The Data will also be processed by resources within the offices of the Company, properly instructed, which operate as personnel authorized to process the Data. Your Personal Data are not subject to disclosure.
What are my rights? At any time, you have the right to ask:
- access to your personal data;
- their correction in the event of inaccuracy;
- the cancellation
- limitation of their processing
You will also have:
- the right to object to their processing:
- or if processed for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of AXIANTE SRL;
- or if processed for direct marketing purposes;
- the right to their portability, that is to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data provided by you.
We will take care of your request with the utmost commitment to ensure the effective exercise of your rights. Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority (Privacy Authority).
Can I withdraw my consent after I have given it?
Yes, you can revoke your consent at any time without this being possible, however:
- affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent given prior to revocation;
- affect further processing of the same data based on other legal bases (for example, contractual obligations or legal obligations to which AXIANTE SRL is subject).
To view the full text of the rights of interested parties, you can read directly art. 15 to 22 of Reg. EU 2016/679 at the following link: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/IT/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679&from=IT For more information about this policy or any privacy issues, or if you wish to exercise your rights or withdraw your consent, you can contact directly the references indicated in the section "Who will process my data".